|WE MAKE SELLING HOMES EASYWe enjoy helping you prepare, market, and sell your home. We do our best every day to help our customers succeed. We offer multiple listing options, enabling you to choose the most economical way to sell your home. You can even participate in the selling process if you so desire.HOW DO WE HELP YOU?
WHAT PRICE SHOULD I ASK FOR MY HOME?
- We go over the selling process with you, without the technical jargon.
- We prepare an objective CMA (comparative market analysis).
- We help you determine the list price and help estimate target selling prices.
- We use a 10 point marketing plan including the latest technology to market your property.
- We keep an open line of communication with the you the client.
- We help negotiate the purchase agreement.
We know that you want to get the highest price possible. That's why we research the current market to see what the highest reasonable price is. Here's a few hints on setting the right price:
- Often, your home's value depends on recent selling prices of comparable homes in your area adjusted according to current market trends.
- Buyers often look in the price range determined by their monthly ability and down payment.
- Buyers are often very knowledgeable in their price range and often purchase by comparison. Unreasonable asking prices are an immediate turn-off.
- Inviting a potential buyer to make an offer shows that you are willing to bargain. But if your asking price is outrageous, the buyer's offer will most likely also be unreasonable.
- It's necessary to offer competitive pricing, terms, and conditions in your area. This will help you sell faster and get the full market value.